ATHENS MYKONOS ANCIENT EPHESUS PATMOS CRETE SANTORINI
6 DAYS 5 NIGHTS
Create unforgettable experiences in this one of a kind journey and discover the hidden “treasures” of Aegean while you enjoy a luxurious, all-inclusive cruise.
Our trip will start in Athens, where you will visit the historic Acropolis and its Museum and so many other attractions. You will be amazed by the vibrancy of this city, the amazing world-famous Greek cuisine will enchant you and the night life will captivate you.
Following Athens, we will set sail for the island of Mykonos, a cosmopolitan island with the famous windmills, Little Venice and of course the vibrant night life.
Our next stations are none other than Kusadasi and Ancient Ephesus where we will travel through time and be swept away by the majestic classical city of Ephesus.
We couldn’t exclude Patmos from such a trip. Perched atop the southeast Aegean Sea, this tiny island enjoys a big reputation as one of Christianity’s most ancient pilgrimage sites. It was here that John wrote his famous “Apocalypse” at a time when Patmos was a prison island of exile.
Next, we will embark to Heraklion and from there go to the grand ancient city of Knossos – birthplace of Minoan civilization, take in centuries of history, architecture and art, and learn about the legends of Daedalus, Theseus and the formidable Minotaur.
Our final station before going back to Athens will be Santorini, a real “jewel” for Aegean and a dream destination for people all around the globe. There you will have the chance to experience the amazing sunset at Oia while you discover its beauty that can be found in every single alleyway.
Choose your Hotel
- Hotel accommodation for 2 nights in double sharing room at the hotel of your choice
- Breakfast at your hotel
- Guided Athens sightseeing tour and entrance to Acropolis & Acropolis Museum
- Transfers as indicated at the program.
- Accommodation at an inside double berth sharing cabin during the cruise ( there is possibility for another cabin with additional cost).
- All Inclusive on board
- Entertainment on board
- Visit to Ancient Ephesus
- Visit at Oia village
Not Included :
- Hotel accommodation tax per room per night
- 3 stars 1,50 € per night
- 4 stars 3,00 € per night
- 5 stars 4,00 € per night
- Excursion to Knossos Palace in Crete (optional).
- Personal expenses
- Whatever is not written in the program.
- Port tax 118€ per person.