Enter the most unique part of the city and discover with your knowledgeable local guide, its tranquil, picturesque and mystic hidden corners. Anafiotika, Plaka’s hidden gem and all its worth-seeing treasures, will be revealed to you with the help of your guide, while experiencing an unforgettable journey of discovery. The tour ends at the lively, touristy area of Monastiraki square, where you will discover the Flea Market and lots of souvenir shops at approx. 12:00 noon.
Max 22 persons
Operated: Daily/ Apr 01 to Dec 31 (block out dates: none)
Duration 1 hour 15 min
Guide: Local licensed guide
- Τhe non-touristy, picturesque part of the old town of Athens, the Anafiotika.
- Beautiful old houses, chapels “carved” on the slopes of the Acropolis.
- Plaka’s major monuments (the Roman Agora, the Tower of the winds, Hadrian’s library a.o.).
- Small group tour.
- Only licensed guides.
- Local licensed guide.
- Athens Guide magazine.
- Athens map.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off service.
- Food and beverages.
- Gratuities (gratuity rates in Greece are around 10% of service cost).
- 29€ per adult
- 26€ per teenager/student
- 18€ per child (6-11 yrs)
- Free for infant (0-5 yrs)
NOTE: Prices of the entrance tickets are subject to changes without prior notice.