Let your senses travel to five different corners of Greece and explore unique tastes and unforgettable aromas, while experiencing a wonderful wine tasting in the most hospitable wine bar that will remind you, a home away from home! The selected wine bar and its experienced sommelier awaits you, to generously offer you a warm welcome and deep knowledge of the Greek wines and winemaking, while enjoying an original “night out” in Athens!
Max 8 persons
Operated daily (block out dates: January 1st – New Year’s Day, January 2nd, January 6th- Epiphany, February 19th- Shrove Monday, March 25th – National Holiday, April 26th – Greek Orthodox Good Friday, April 27th – Greek Orthodox Good Saturday, April 28th – Greek Orthodox Easter Sunday, April 29th – Greek Orthodox Easter Monday, April 30th – Greek Orthodox Easter Tuesday, May 1st – Labor Day, August 1st to August 31st, October 28th- National Holiday, December 25th & 26th – Christmas)
Duration 1 hour 30 min
Guide: Wine specialist
Important note: You have to be over 18 years old to participate in this tour.
- Taste 5 different wine varieties from Greece.
- Obtain valuable information about the modern winemaking in Greece.
- Experienced and knowledgeable sommelier.
- English speaking, experienced sommelier.
- Wine tasting of 5 different wine varieties (2 white, 2 red, 1 rose).
- Small assortment of cheese and bread sticks to accompany the wine.
- Athens Guide magazine.
- Athens map.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off service.
- Meals and beverages other than the ones specified in the inclusions.
- Gratuities (gratuity rates in Greece are around 10% of service cost).
- 49€ per adult
NOTE: Prices of the entrance tickets are subject to changes without prior notice.